Sunday, October 21, 2012

Feeling Right

Good afternoon my lovelies! It is such a beautiful Sunday here in Florida and I am hoping it is the same for ya'll too. I've got my windows open with tons of natural sunlight pouring in. I'll need it if I am going to power through getting report cards situated so I have minimum headaches tomorrow.

You are all now permitted to give me a virtual slap upside the head. It has been far too long since I've posted. When I go to bed at night I mentally "type" up all of the things I want to share with you but then it doesn't happen because I drift off to sleep. Anyway....

Wow I've been busy lately...with getting healthy! Right now I am jumping up and down like a little girl at a Justin Beiber concert. You see, I've been participating in this little thing called 30 Day Shred made by the one and only (and my new favorite person ever) Jillian Michaels. I'm only on day six of 30 and I'm seeing amazing results. Today I was able to put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in months because they were too snug. Heck yes!

This smile could not be found after any other workout. 


The benefits of working out pretty much everyday for about 20 minutes are priceless. I have a lot more energy, I avoided getting a cold because I worked out, and because I am seeing results; I have been really good with MFP. I've been watching EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth. Really, blown away is what I am.

Now silly me didn't get measurements before I started 30DS, but I am going to get them tonight. I know I've lost inches in only 6 days. Proof is in the pants and in my nightgown. Not as much belly bulge showing in my favorite nightie. Oh, and I'm down 3.5lbs.

Working out has been my saving grace lately. Work has been stressful, but I know that I can melt it all away with a good workout and a cup of coffee after. That, folks, is priceless. And because I've felt so good about myself I joined a kick ball team with some co-workers. Ya'll are probably screaming "What?!" at the computer screen and I don't blame you.  I can't wait to fill you in on those adventures.

Ta-ta my lovelies. Have fantastic fall day. Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment