Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Squat Challenge

Hello lovelies! Did everyone have a Sunday Funday? The hubs and I did. We just relaxed, picked out our Christmas tree and I was able to get a lot of work accomplished.

So, I'm a part of this amazing FB group, Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp. I found them after reading Mama Laughlin's blog. They are the most inspiring group of women I have had the chance to meet (as well as one can through the internet) and talk to. The ladies that I get to talk to make me want get healtheir for myself and for them. We all need support when trying to make a life style change. I know I can't do it alone. If I could have  I wouldn't be attending WW right now would I? Oh to be my hubs who can eat, drink and do whatever he wants without gaining an ounce.

MLFC (that's Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp for short) has provided the followers with a December Squat Challenge. It looks like this:
The chart of awesomeness death
I started it yesterday so that I could follow along without having to double up. And by yesterday I mean 11:38 p.m. because there was no chance that I was going to do 45 squats in one day - yet. Even my hubs is impressed with this schedule. I told him I'd be able to do 100 squats by December 31st and he almost choked on his McDonald's Angus Burger.

I'm in. Are you in? You don't have to be part of MLFC. You just have to want to challenge yourself and try something new.

Lord knows I'll be doing it everyday since the hubs and I brought home our Christmas tree. It's naked now, but once Fred the Fraser gets decorated my kitties are going to knock of the ornaments and it will be me, I'm 100% sure, who will have to put them back up. I'll call the move the Squat and Decorate!

And just for giggles, here's Fred.

Happy Squatting!



2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://www.writethisdownamy.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination-say-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the squat and decorate move. I wish I would've thought about that when I was decorating my tree! Good luck with the challenge - you can totally do it, and your butt will love you for it :)

    ReplyDelete