Monday, August 12, 2013

Come On Baby

There are only 10 days left until my due date! TEN! I'm starting to freak out a little bit here. I'm not ready for the hospital visit and what it all entails. I've never had to go to the hospital before for a procedure or because I was sick. I've only ever gone as a visitor. It's making me a little nervous.

With that said, I hope this little man gets here before the 10 days are up! It would be great if I didn't go past my due date. I'm ready to get this next part of my life going. Also, I'm going crazy knowing there are only 10 days between me and a turkey sub. I wasn't joking when I said I cannot wait to have a turkey sub again. If it does sound crazy then I blame it on the hormones!

Really there hasn't been too much excitement around here. It's the calm before the storm. The only exciting news is that my Belly Bandit shipped and should arrive on Thursday. I'll share all the goodness about my Belly Bandit when I get it!

Also I am happy to report that I have only gained 10 pounds this pregnancy! It was a lot of hard work, dedication and determination, let me tell you. I hope that means I won't have such a hard time getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight because once I get the green light I am ready to bust through the pounds. I even have plans of getting my dad walking with me and the both of us getting healthy together.

Okay all you lovely readers out there, I hope you enjoy your week! Maybe I'll be a mommy by the end of it!

Hugs and love,



No comments:

Post a Comment