Saturday, November 17, 2012

Maybe the Fifth Time's A Charm

Happy Saturday my lovelies. Today has been filled with the hollies and the jollies of Christmas and Twilight. I had one of those days where a girl has to acknowledge she's blessed. I had a lunch date with my bestie and then we had fun figuring out what Christmas decorations we wanted decking our halls this year. You'd think the fun would end then, but no. My hubs, as amazing as he is, wanted a dinner and a movie night. It was Chinese take-out and Breaking Dawn Part 1 for the two of us. He suggested it! I'm floored myself, ladies.

 Tomorrow we are going to see part 2. I. CAN'T. WAIT. Honest to goodness, the movies got better as they went along. I gave up all hope after the second movie. I didn't think they did the books justice. I take it back for Breaking Dawn.

So, I joined Weight Watchers again...for the fifth time. I'm feeling really good about this round though. My past success with Weight Watchers had to do with my motivation and I had motivation because I went to the meetings. My meeting leader was the best, the funniest, and the most encouraging lady I had met. I wanted to have a great weigh-in for me and for her because she really believed in me. Life got busy, meetings were impossible to go to and so I tried the online version. Three times. Unsuccessfully.

Suddenly a light bulb went off. I am no longer a college student. Now a days I am a professional. My job allows me to leave work by 3:15 p.m. Holy cow, I can go back to Weight Watchers meetings again! Well, that's just what I did. Wednesday was my first meeting and it felt like going home. My favorite meeting leader is still doing the 6 p.m. meetings and I am once again excited to get healthy. The past two days have been no problem! I can't wait for next Wednesday's meeting.

I'm going to keep tracking those points and keep getting that activity in. In just two days I've already earned 18 Fitness Points (more on tha tlater). Like last night at my kickball game. I kicked the ball, gone onto base AND even caught the ball when the other team kicked it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have the next week off for our Fall Break and I plan on enjoying every moment of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment