Friday, November 14, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Days 12, 13, and 14

It's short and sweet today since it's Friday and I'm whooped.

Day 12- I'm thankful for my Crockpot. Yes, you read that correctly. Some days can't be beat when you have had a hectic time of it only to come home and remember that your dinner is done because it's been cooking all day long. That takes one more thing off my to-do list and allows me to relax with my husband and son. I know my ancestors would have been thankful for a slow cooker too!

Day 13- I'm thankful for a body that functions like it should. My body my not be at my ideal fitness level, but it hasn't given out on me. It allows me to exercise, play tag with son, dance with my husband and hug my mom. When I get frustrated with my looks I will remember this.

Day 14- I am thankful for a best friend-turned-sister-in-law who is also a wonderful aunt and her equally wonderful husband.  The Baby Monster received a special Halloween treat today complete with a trick-or-treat bag for next year and a set of fantastically fun Halloween books. The Baby Monster is blessed to have those two loving people in his life.

Enjoy your Friday night, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment