Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Days 4 and 5

And let the thanks continue!

Day 4- I am thankful for a wonderful group of mothers I met through Facebook almost three years ago. They were there while I was pregnant as understanding and sympathetic mothers and mothers-to-be when Dr. Google became too overwhelming and when I just needed someone to talk to. A few years later I still keep in touch with those amazing ladies. I haven't met them in person, but I feel like they are a group of friends I can count on. Maybe one day we'll actually meet! 

Day 5- Today I am thankful for coffee. That's right, I said it. It perks me up in the morning when I unwillingly wake up in the morning. It's the perfect reason for planning an outing with friends. Also, it tastes delicious! I can't believe I waited until I was almost a senior in high school before I decided it was a necessity. Thank you, coffee! You give me the extra push I need. 

I wonder what's in store for Day 6? 

No comments:

Post a Comment